With training camps just a few weeks away the focus for many NFL teams turns away from adding to trimming down their 2016 rosters. We'll take a quick snapshot look at where each team currently stands in terms of signed players, salary cap to active roster players, dead cap accrued, and estimated Full Roster Cap Space.
- The Raiders are currently carrying $171M in active roster cap hits - most of any team (GB $170M, MIN $168M).
- The 49ers, Panthers, and Browns have less than $140M in cap allocated to their 90 man roster.
- Most Dead Cap: Saints ($29M), Falcons ($20M), Browns ($18M).
- Least Dead Cap: Bengals ($198k), Jaguars ($315k), Buccaneers ($390k).
- Most Cap Space: 49ers ($31M), Browns ($22.5M), Jaguars ($22M).
- Least Cap Space: Chiefs (-$18M), Saints (-$16M), Steelers (-$15M).