Published: August 18, 2014
As rosters begin to tighten up so do both the salary cap and cash payrolls within NFL organizations. We'll take a quick look at how each team look in terms of their average 2014 cap hit, their total cash spending for 2014, and the player who ranks highest in both cases.
- With his $22.4M cap figure, Lions DT Ndamukong Suh holds the highest cap hit in the NFL
- The Miami Dolphins have the highest average cap hit at $1.68M per player.
- The New York Jets have the lowest average cap hit at $1.27M per player.
- With his $7.5M cap figure, 49ers OT Anthony Davis is the lowest of the top cap hits per team.
- Bears' quarterback Jay Cutler is set to earn the most cash in 2014 at $22.5 million.
- The Baltimore Ravens have the highest 2014 cash payroll at $161.5M.
- The New York Jets have the lowest 2014 cash payroll at $112M.
Team Cap & Cash Rankings